Position: Sr. Software Engineer/Technical Lead
Your Mission as Tech Team Lead:
Your mission as a Tech Team Lead is to ensure the successful design, execution, and timely delivery of our core products and product features that are robust, flexible, scalable, secure, and high-quality. We are looking for a dynamic hands-on full-stack Software Engineering Team Lead – someone who can lead a small team of software engineers as well as perform as an individual contributor.
Accountability & Impact: In this role, you'll...
- Own design, delivery, testing, and quality for all work performed by your team, defining what quality code looks like
- Drive the implementation of development activities, both individually and as the technical lead of a small team of developers.
- Work collaboratively with engineering leadership, product owners, and other stakeholders to understand high-level requirements and develop software architecture and design.
- Participate in standard scrum-based, agile activities (stand-up, backlog grooming, sprint planning and retrospectives, etc.)
- Create and drive the detailed planning, scheduling and execution of development plans to meet business goals and schedules.
- Maintain architectural principles and coding standards across the code and project lifecycles.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot production application issues
- Promote and drive innovation in technologies, processes, and tools.
- Mentor and develop team members, provide constructive feedback on design and code quality and build an inclusive culture with high performing teams.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Proven record of strong technical leadership
- 5+ years of experience leading complex software development projects through all phases of the software development life cycle using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- 3+ years of experience in designing, developing, delivering, and leading enterprise web and desktop applications using Microsoft Technologies at scale.
- 2+ years of proven supervisory experience to engage, educate and motivate a team of developers.
- Hands-on ability to write clean, secure, reliable, maintainable, and testable code with a robust design and building effective data models.
- Expertise with the architecture and development of business solutions and acting as a thought leader in cloud solutions.
- Technology Stack: PHP, Laravel, Magento, Drupal, Codeigniter, Zend C#, NodeJS
- Data Layer: MS SQL Server, NoSQL, Entity Framework, Dapper
- Environment: AWS, Git, Jira, Jenkins, Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a similar field or applicable experience in the industry.
What You Will Get in Return:
- Real-world experience in one of the coolest companies in Dhaka and London
- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Opportunities to bring your own ideas to market
- Opportunities for stock options in startups where applicable
How to apply: Mail your updated CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com , please mention the title in the subject line “Sr. Software Engineer/Technical Lead”